Knights of Columbus Regional Free Throw Tournament
Date: Saturday February 28, 2015
Location: St. Mary Catholic High School, Central Ave., Brockville, ON.
- Registration begins at 9:15 am – ends at 10:30 am
(will be extended if weather conditions warrant)
- The Main baskets will be used, Boys at one end, Girls at the other end.
- Shooting will start at 11 am.
- The 9 to 11 year olds will begin.
When completed; winners and Presentations will be completed.
- 12-14 year olds will start using the same format
- All ties will be broken at the end of the age group
- Decisions of the Judges are Final.
- The Fee for Each Council is $30.00
- Each participant will receive a ticket for a hot dog bag of chips and a pop
- There will be a free will offering for others who wish to purchase lunch items
- IMPORTANT!! District Deputies or their Designate must bring the scoresheets.
Do not send sheets with the kids.
- NOTE: Use of Video is not encouraged.
- Questions: Direct to Rick Fraser, Regional Chairman;
Email; firstname.lastname@example.org , Cell 613-802-8765, Home 613-3454542